Hemp Synergistics is a world-leaded in cannabinoid processing and formulation for Tier 1, 2, and 3 nutraceutical, cosmetic, and food producers. Headquartered just north of Pittsburgh, PA, we serve clients in the entire northern Americas.
Hemp Synergistics is seeking an experienced operations coordinator to help grow our business. The operations coordinator will have a strong understanding of facility management, warehousing, order fulfillment, inventory control, and associated duties.
Objectives of this Role
- Successfully completes the assigned duties and responsibilities to support the facility maintenance, warehouse, logistics, packing operations, distribution, fulfillment and transportation. Identifies, recommends and presents to management opportunities to improve customer service, increase sales and profits, and reduce cost through improved system functionality and improved procedures and policies.
- Successfully functions as primary interface between the Operations personnel and other departments regarding development, implementation and maintenance of all policies, procedures, and operational process controls. Coordinates all on going activities for all aspects of support and development of operations processes. Supports commitment to quality and customer service throughout the network.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as Pest Control Officer (PCO), responsible for maintaining records in compliance with GMP.
- Maintain the facilities, ensure housekeeping is appropriate, schedule and oversee building-related contractors (i.e. electricians).
- Evaluates and makes recommendations and changes to existing and newly proposed building-related service contracts.
- Keeps all material-handling equipment serviced and operational.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports.
- Coordinate with sales and operations to ensure customer expectations are being met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completes as assigned, special projects for Logistics, operations development, prepare policies and procedures. Serves as resource for on going and future technical systems, process management and procedures projects in achieving sales objectives, profitability goals, service standards, quality assurance and efficiency of the Operations for Warehousing, Packaging, and Distribution Centers.
- Analyzes business issues and prepares recommendations to improve costs, operational efficiencies, service level improvements and quality. Presents findings to management for approval and implementation plans.
- Prepares and distributes management report package. The report package includes workload indices, quality statistics, service level statistics, financial statistics, etc.
- Analyzes data in reports and identifies trends and possible problem areas. Completes analysis, reports findings and recommendations to correct, improve and/or recommendations to correct, improve and/or maintain performance levels.
- Completes as assigned, all projects and implements assigned initiatives.
- Develop, implement and maintain all operating systems, SOP preparation and process policies and procedures required to ensure efficient operations and the achievements of customer service objectives. Identify existing bottlenecks and develop enhanced policies and procedures to increase sales, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with GMP rules and requirements.
- Experience in Distribution and light manufacturing Operations, Logistics or Operations management role combined with experience in process analysis, systems development, and project management.
- Training in operation of a forklift.
- Computer systems and process development knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Demonstrates leadership and managerial skills for possible future growth.
- Has good written and oral communication skills.
- Verifiable achievement of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Company benefits including paid holidays, vacation, etc.
Hemp Synergistics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.